Starting a Business
A new business venture is always an exciting proposition. However, it is also a time when legal problems later down the line can be avoided.
We can offer extensive assistance in this area to guide you simply, swiftly and effectively through the process and to avoid problems. We can help with advice on :-
- Confidentiality agreements
- Suitable structure – Limited company? LLP? Partnership? Sole trader?
- Due diligence checks
- Licensing implications and transfers
- Staff transfers
- Bribery and Slavery Act requirements
- Stock valuation issues
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).